How Can a Paralegal Help?
In Ontario, Paralegals can represent you in a variety of of different areas including:
- Small Claims Court
- Provincial Offences such as traffic tickets
- Tribunals such as Human Rights, Landlord and Tenant, Workplace Safety Insurance, Social Benefits, Immigration & Refugee
- Criminal charges e.g summary conviction charges, for more information contact your local paralegal for assistance using our Find a Paralegal function on this page
- Accident Benefits Schedule claims
Whether you are a paralegal student, newly licensed or an experienced paralegal, we welcome you!
MEMBERS, PLEASE NOTE - Our website is being updated with our new IT Platform. For questions regarding:
1) - Expired Membership; 2) - CPDs access; 3) - Payment concerns, please go to:
Find a Paralegal
21 APR 2017 · 9:00 AMin Osgoode Professional Development Centre, 1 Dundas St. W., 26th Floor Toronto, ONDate ... See More